top of page

Permisos y licencias



  • Fee: Minimum fee is $50 plus $2 per 100 square feet of new construction.

  • Town Ordinance requires all commercial (non-residential) building permits with permit fees over $5000, to go through the public hearing process (Planning and Zoning Commission and Town Council).

Residential Building Permits are required for:

  • New on-site construction 

  • Installation of off-site built structures such as modular homes and cabins

  • Additions (horizontal and/or vertical)

  • Accessory structures such as detached garages/shops and sheds

A Residential Building Permit is NOT required for interior remodeling that does not change the use or exterior; home maintenance such as re-roofing or re-siding; or small sheds not attached to the ground under 120 square feet (must meet setback requirements and cannot be in the front yard).



Commercial Building Permits are required for:

  • New on-site construction

  • Installation of off-site built structures such as office trailers

  • Additions (horizontal and/or vertical)

  • Accessory structures such as shops or sheds on permanent foundations


A Commercial Building Permit is NOT required for interior remodeling that does not change the use or exterior; building maintenance such as re-roofing or re-siding; or small sheds not attached to the ground under 120 square feet (must meet setback requirements and cannot be in the front yard).






Wyoming State Statute (§35-9-108) requires State Fire Marshal review and approval of new building construction plans and plans for remodeling with costs over $40,000 prior to beginning work on the following types of buildings:

  • Building and structures owned/leased by State or Local Government Entities.

  • All buildings for public access that exceed 5,000 square feet total floor area (including the basement), or exceed one story in height.

  • Buildings used for child care centers for more than 10 children.

  • Buildings used as public bars, lounges, restaurants, night clubs, lodge halls, theaters, churches or public meeting places regardless of size.

  • Public or private above ground fuel dispensing facilities.

Refer to the State Fire Marshal website for additional information.

Public Portal

Licensing of Wyoming Electricians, Technicians, Apprentices and

Wyoming Electrical LV/LM Contractors

Electrical Wiring Permits and Plan Review to the State of Wyoming

To access the portal:

Local contact:

Steven Greenwell at 307-871-0035 or

Serving Lincoln, Uinta, Teton (Licensing Only), Sublette & Sweetwater counties.



The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality Asbestos Program requires notice prior to demolishing or renovating a public or commercial building. Although private residences have the same potential to contain asbestos-containing material as public and commercial buildings, the asbestos regulations in Wyoming do not extend to private residences, unless the renovation or demolition activity is being performed to allow the property/facility to become public. 


  • Tarifa: $ 25.00

  • Se requiere un permiso de cerca para construir una cerca en cualquier propiedad. La siguiente tabla enumera los máximos de altura para el frente de la propiedad, mientras que la fila inferior indica la altura máxima para los lados y las alturas de la cerca trasera del lote.



  • Tarifa: $ 100

  • Se requiere un permiso de demolición para propiedad residencial o comercial antes de la demolición de un edificio fijo conectado a la ciudad.

  • Inspección: Las líneas de servicio de agua y alcantarillado deben taparse en posición horizontal e inspeccionarse antes del relleno.


  • Tarifa: consulte la solicitud de permiso para conocer las tarifas de conexión y del medidor de agua.

  • Se requiere un Permiso de Conexión de Agua y Alcantarillado antes de obtener los servicios de agua y / o alcantarillado de la Ciudad de Pinedale. Las conexiones de agua y alcantarillado se comprarán e instalarán a cargo del cliente.

  • La ciudad requiere un medidor de agua y se comprará en la ciudad e instalará a cargo del cliente. Toda nueva construcción requiere que los medidores se instalen en un pozo de medidores al aire libre.

  • Inspección: Las obras públicas deben estar presentes cuando el contratista / plomero esté tomando la tubería principal de agua y alcantarillado de la ciudad y antes de rellenar la conexión. El medidor de agua debe comprarse en la Ciudad a cargo del solicitante. El medidor puede ser instalado por el solicitante. Los medidores de pozo deben ser inspeccionados por obras públicas antes del relleno. Todos los medidores instalados deben ser programados por obras públicas para su correcto funcionamiento.


  • Tarifa: $ 100 más fianza.

  • Todas las excavaciones dentro del derecho de vía de la ciudad (ROW), como la instalación de entrada de vehículos, instalación y mantenimiento de servicios públicos, aceras, pasarelas, bordillos, canalones y pavimentación de calles dentro de cualquier calle, excavación, rotura, excavación, túneles, socavación.

  • Mover una casa, edificio o estructura existente en o sobre cualquier calle con el propósito de construcción, excavación, construcción de túneles o almacenamiento de materiales o para actividades que lo faciliten.

  • Los permisos no se emitirán del 1 de noviembre al 15 de abril, excepto cuando exista un caso de emergencia. En tales casos, se requiere un permiso especial de la ciudad.

  • El pavimento, las bandejas de valle, la infraestructura de drenaje, el paisajismo, los bordillos y cunetas y las aceras afectados deben ser completamente restaurados, inspeccionados y aprobados por la Ciudad.

  • Llame antes de excavar (800-849-2476) o (811) para conocer las ubicaciones de los servicios públicos (debe proporcionar una ubicación descriptiva).


The Main Street Pinedale Program offers ongoing façade grant funding and design guidelines for businesses. While the Town of Pinedale does not enforce these guidelines, the Town highly encourages businesses to consider using them. Email Main Street Pinedale at for more information on their grant program.

Website references: Main Street Pinedale website, design guidelines, and façade grant information.


Pandereta Ronnie

Administrador de planificación y zonificación

Correo electrónico:

Oficina: 307-367-4136


April begins

National Safe Digging Month. 

As temperatures rise and excavation ramps up, remember to contact

One-Call of Wyoming

before doing any excavation work.


Fees for all permits and licenses can be found in Resolution 2022-05

bottom of page